
We all are kept laughing by the funny things that kids say. Whether it is just off their cuff or it is something we had no idea they'd been paying attention to. Here are a few of Garrett's more recent ones:
* (while playing with his cars) "Let's go to that store on Bangerter." (we live near Bangerter Highway)
*(While coming out of his preschool openhouse) Ok I went ot preschool now lets go to Kindergarten!
*(At Embrie's dr. appt. while sitting next to her) "Look mom I can see her body." (he pats her belly, which is chubby) "Look mom! She has a baby in her belly!"
*Me: "I'm cleaning the house, don't you like it when the house is clean?" Garrett: "No, I like it when it's a disaster."
They definitely say some funny stuff, even as they get to be older. So cute. :)
ReplyDeletetoo funny! i love those moments!
ReplyDelete