I wanted to put up a few pictures of Garrett's first day of preschool. He was so excited. When I went to get him he ran out and gave me a big hug and showed me the things in his backpack. He told me most of everything he did, but as he shared it with other people like daddy and grandma I found out a few more things about his day. (ha! more like two hours! I'm almost acting like this is kindergarten or something! I can only imagine how it will be in a couple years!) Anyway I am glad that he loved it and that he is excited to go each time. I hope that he continues to enjoy learning. ps. he won't simply smile for the camera he has to make some weird face or look away.




So cute! I can't believe he's that big! It's scary how fast time passes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. His "posing" for the pictures makes them so much more fun to look at, huh?
ReplyDelete