We went to Cokeville to spend some time with our family there. Plus some other cousins were headed that way too. We decided to make a party out of it! We spent some fun time at the ranch playing (which is not what we did there when I was a kid ... wink wink ;)
Nothing like getting good and dirty right?!
There are 4-wheelers to ride, and sticks to burn. Garrett and Jaxon helped grandpa Blaine and Papa while they were at the other end of the ranch on the backhoe and tractor. We went on a scavenger hunt, and swung on the tire swing. Yeah I took a lot of pictures of them on the swing, ha ha it was cute.
Also did some ditch burning that day, that is to say the adults not the kids. Who are these 3 old ladies on a 4-wheeler? he he wink wink









Looks like a fun trip! Love the tire swing :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think I need to move to the farm, or a ranch....that looks like a pretty great life! I love the tire swing pics!
ReplyDelete