So I have noticed that when your kids get sick each of them has their own "thing" that is worse for them, ya know? Like Garrett is my fever kid. If he gets a fever its going to be high and it will probably make him throw up at some point.
Embrie on the other hand is my rash kid . She tends to get a rash with most of the viruses that she catches. Maren so far is my healthy kid. I won't count on it forever but so far she hasn't been sick too often and when she is she doesn't complain too much. Weird how that works.
About a week ago the kids (even Maren but hers didn't last as long and didn't seem to bother her too much, go figure!) had several days with high fevers and it just about knocked all of us out.
I knew they were on the mend when they started to bug each other again. But While Garrett was sick he was so sweet and loving! Not that he isn't a sweet kid but he generally doesn't stop to tell you he loves you or want to cuddle. That was the only cute part of being sick, I got a little down time during the day when we all look like this but at night no one could sleep for very long, poor babies. But on the bright side Maren slept through all of our night time activities.

How fun! It looks like your kiddos had a great time.
ReplyDelete