I think they are actually very pretty! ha ha! But, I will vote for #4 for being the ugliest. lol
I love that you guys do this! I'd have to go with #3 with #4 as a runner up
I think they are cool looking too...in an "ugly" way of course. I vote #3! I love this tradition of yours. So fun!
That Garrett will get you every time! My vote is for #3...although green is my favorite color!
I think they are actually very pretty! ha ha! But, I will vote for #4 for being the ugliest. lol
ReplyDeleteI love that you guys do this! I'd have to go with #3 with #4 as a runner up
ReplyDeleteI think they are cool looking too...in an "ugly" way of course. I vote #3! I love this tradition of yours. So fun!
ReplyDeleteThat Garrett will get you every time! My vote is for #3...although green is my favorite color!
ReplyDelete