Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweet Conference

Go ahead, call me crazy.




This was our new way of trying to keep everyone quiet and maybe listening for conference this year so that mom and dad could actually listen to conference. And because my son inherited my sweet tooth it actually worked quite nicely. For each time they heard one of the words that they picked out to listen for they got one peice of candy to put into a little bag, or eat. Surprisingly it didn't turn out to be as much candy as I thought although much more than one would usually eat in a day. However, conference only comes twice a year so I am justifying it a little. And they were listening! (Embrie did loose interest a little durning the second half, but she's 3 and doesn't like sweets as much as her brother.)




But we really did enjoy conference!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I need to try that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the General Conference thing and the traditions! Looks like a keeper to me!

    ReplyDelete