Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wicked Witches!

A few days ago I hosted a Witches Tea party for some of my friends in the neighborhood. When handing out the invitations I was a little nervous that the girls wouldn't want to dress up, but hey I had no problems there. While rsvp- ing many of them told me they already ran out and got costumes! I was surprised but happy. A lot of them even said we need to do something like this every month! Ha! I guess girls, little or big, like to play dress up once in a while.
The tea party was a lot of fun my only regret is not being able to invite everyone I could think of!
We set up the garage (because I needed that much space) decorated and covered outdoor things with sheets. My mom gave instructions on how to make and drink your tea (herbal non-caf, no worries!) I had several flavors to choose from. Some people liked theirs some didn't. I would be among the "didn't" group. I had a mint tea and it tasted like drinking gum. UghK!
It was fun just like any girls night all you need is the girls really, we have our mouths what else do you need?







My mom gave a special reading of the history of the Salem witch trials. It was awesome!



The whole gang!



Thank you mom for always being so willing to help me with all my projects, whether it is a party or the day's dinner ideas. I love you! Wouldn't have been as fun without you!




5 comments:

  1. WOW, everyone looks GREAT! I am even more disappointed I was unable to make it now (darn work training. What a fun night & how fun to have such a great mom to help you!! Dress up is fun & it looks like a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too pretty to be a witch!! You look like a Good witch!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like something I'm going to have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Randi's friends! You are such great ladies. I had fun coming down to Randi's place for your "Witches Tea" you are all too cute to be wicked witches! Hope you had as much fun as I did. Thanks for being such good friends to Randi.

    Love Grand-Witch

    ReplyDelete