Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lagoon


Well we went to Lagoon a week ago with some of our family. It was a fun time, but all I can say is thank you Jerry Signer for giving us 2 free tickets when we bought our car because otherwise we wouldn't have gone. Did you know it is a flipping $42 for adult all day passes??? I about have a heart attack just typing that! It cost $23 for Garrett to get in so luckily that was all we had to spend besides food we brought in. If I would have wanted to put Embrie on a ride, which I didn't, it would have cost more for that too. Ridiculous! Maybe I am just majorly cheap or I am not used to having money to spend I don't know, but yeah . . . anyway . . . that will be the end of that little out burst.

I posted a lot of pictures of the kids on rides so just bare with me. They actually had a lot of fun and there are some new rides for kids since I have been there last (6 yrs. ago).

What a ham!

Embrie is just chillin, poor baby too small for the rides yet, but luckily she was good most of the day. She had one outburst of fit that lasted about 45 mins and then she was good.


Cousin A and her daddy Eric.









Cousin A and her mommy Melissa.




This one is like a mini of the rocket ride. It was so funny every time it dropped us Garrett would laugh and say " that scared me!" - "that scared me again!"



the classic Bulgy the Whale



These two cousins love each other! It is a good thing too because they spent the whole day together!

3 comments:

  1. I think the price of Lagoon is why I haven't been since our senior sneak. If you are cheap, then I am too. :) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Randi, I had no idea you had a blog! Hope you don't mind me snooping! Looks like you had a fun day. You can check out ours if you want:
    kyleeandlance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! I wish Lagoon wasn't so much money, it is not Disney land, not even close! I would go more often if we could afford it!

    I am glad you were able to go and have a good time! Cute Pics!

    ReplyDelete