Poor Embrie (not to mention poor me)! We tried one pair of 6-9 month pants and they were too small I guess I can't be too surprised. And then I tried on the other 2 pairs that were 12month size and they were too small too!!!! They are all cute pants too! that is what makes me mad. Oh well, we had to laugh, it was pretty funny. So my daughter already has several pairs of "skinny jeans". You know, the ones you hang on to because you hope to fit into them again some day? Why do baby girl pants only come in long and skinny? What if your baby happens to be long and chubby?
Lucky for us I did later find one pair I'd forgotten about that does fit after all, yay!
.jpg)


that is awesome! i'd never have the long and skinny problem, mostly cause i'm not long. nor skinny... at the moment. hee hee.
ReplyDeleteHey, Randi. I haven't ever come across your blog before. Your kids are so adorable!!! I love the "skinny jeans!"
ReplyDeleteLoL what a great post, she is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it! She is such a cute girl!
ReplyDelete