Monday, October 19, 2009

Dinosaurs

Playgroup last week was at the dinosaur museum - thanks Sheena for getting us in 1/2 off on your pass!

Second generation playgroup babies! minus 2. Finally they are not confined to the stroller!


It would've swallowed these little minnows whole!




They had 3 different play areas with things for the kids to do. They love getting their hands dirty don't they! Digging in the sand and water for little dinos.
What do these seashells feel like?


Now I think I am caught up.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the play dates you do. It gives me so many fun ideas. Not to mention I love seeing the fun your ADORABLE kids are having! You are the BEST mom EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stef took the boys and i there when i went out to see her. i loved it! i wish they had one here because i know the boys would love it even more!

    ReplyDelete