Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Carnival

Warning: Picture Overload Ahead!

Don't know why I slacked off and decided to post almost all my Halloween stuff in one week, but I did no going back now. Sad thing is I still have more! I will wait until next week to post the rest to give all your poor eyes a break! Anyone Halloweened out?
We've been so busy this month doing fun things, but that is ok cause they are all fun things afterall.
The elementary school in our neighborhood does a fundraiser carnival each Halloween which we've never been to. We went this year to support the school and have a fun family night and it was a pretty cute deal.
Garrett dressed up in his Ghost costume and brought "Teddy" with him and also wanted Teddy to be a ghost.

There were almost as many activities as there were doors in the school. Here Garrett got a animal balloon.
Ran into one of our little buddies after a little game they both won eye patches! "aarrrrgggh!"


Our friends and nieghbors do a mad science experiment show every year. That was fun!

Digging for skeletons in the "dusty old bones" station.


Trick or Treat? A puff of air on his hand gave Garrett and little trick which then earned him a treat!

Another thing I think we'll do next year. Keep going if you can I added 3 new posts today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment