Just to explain why we are always going places for playgroup . . . well when we were smaller we used to go to each other's houses most of the time and just let the kids have at it, but now since most of us have had our second child and we've added a couple mom's since the beginning it has become too crowded to do it at home at least most of the time. But the summer is great cause we go to parks or play in backyards, now through out this season we'll be on the move doing some fun things and fun places, hence all the picture taking. Explained. Now you may notice that it doesn't seem like too many kids, that is because we've planned ahead and sometimes people don't come. ( in this instance we are missing three- there are usually 7 toddler/preschoolers -5 babies- 7 moms) I guess if we knew it would be a smaller group we could stay home more often, but
Monday, October 19, 2009
Witches again . . .
I am a little behind on the things that I wanted to post so it is a little overload of pictures probably. Here the kids and I went to a playgroup at Gardner Village to go on a "witch hunt". It was pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment