I love Halloween for sure, but I was almost beginning to think we'd over done it with activites and trick or treating until the big night came and went.
Trunk or Treat!


We all made it there in time, in costume, trunk decorated and with soup! And without dad. Sad that we were without dad but impressed that I did all that by 10am!
And my trunk won a prize! ha ha granted it was probably only because they had more prizes than trunks decorated or something but still!
Embrie's butterfly hair

In the middle of the day on Halloween we visited Brad at work. We took lunch there and got to trick or treat to the different departments!
the kids were painfully shy about it at first
But by nightfall Garrett was over the shyness and it only took Embrie about 10 houses to be right behind him. We went with a group of friends and he and his friend were always nearly two houses ahead of the rest of us! 
No comments:
Post a Comment