Saturday, October 29, 2011

Witches


Happy Halloween My Fellow Hags!





3rd annual Witches Tea









My alter-ego

(I think the black hair made me look more like my mom.)

My awfully witchy friends
Jena, Amy, Mandy, Nicole, Emily, Rachel, Stacey, Angela, Nickie, Sheena, Shannon, Shamie


Seriously Bewitching ;)



Cackle

Shamie, me, Sheena, Sandi, Shannon



Cackle
Amy, me, Rachel, Emily




A little magic and spell weaving ;)





Rachel & Emily
What happens at a witches tea stays at a witches tea
me & Sheena


My best (or should I say worst) dressed witch and the Witch with the most spine tingling cackle!

Jena & Nicole



Warning! Do not stare directly into her eyes!
Jena


Witch Stacey

Witch Jena


Witch Shannon


Witch Angela


witches Mandy & Nicole

We were missing a few hags this year, they were sorely missed.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun, thank you so much for doing all of that for us! I loved all the games. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun! I really do stink at having a straight face though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete