First, meet Petey and Patches.
Petey, the one in the gold, is officially Garrett's (and Embrie's) cat that lives with Grandma. (Patches is Jaxon's and Jerzee's)
Garrett has grown very attached to this cat. He apparently wanted to play with, feed, haul him around everywhere while he was at grandma's, and he has been talking about him since he got home too.
Now who doesn't need a creek going through their backyard right? This was another favorite pass time. Throwing rocks, wading, hauling logs out of the creek.
Now this is something I need at my house and I think you'll agree! A MAGIC TREE. One morning they woke up and the tree outside grew a ton of, not fruit, but prizes! Candy, drinks, toys you name it!
Then they made a house out of news paper!
And they got to sleep in it!
They also got to roast marshmallows, and sleep in a tent on a bed and of course play with each other and grandma. Now I don't know about you but that sounds like a pretty fun vacation!
Thanks Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment