Saturday, October 29, 2011

Its been awhile

It's been awhile since I've taken just me and my kids somewhere and we didn't have friends that we were going with or meeting. This time we had planned to meet with friends but no one else could go. I decided that we'd go anyway and I am glad that we did.
We headed to the aviary. It was a very nice fall day and we had lots of fun. It was nice to just kick back and not be in a rush to get through it all. The kids set the pace and we took our time. . . .



we fed ducks



were silly

saw a new exhibit called the Owl Forest

enjoyed each other


saw the Halloween Decorations and got rained on by leaves!

I love owls so I thought this was great so did the kids.


played


Garrett was into the map, he made sure we knew where we were and where we were going.


were silly some more



and some more


and yes, even some more (I guess Garrett didn't want me to feel left out, or he just wanted to handle the camera hmmm.)


followed the tree stump path




Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment