
We went to Farnsworth Farms for the first time with our playgroup (Garrett's original playgroup). They have a "pick it yourself" apple and peach orchard and vegetable garden. And most of all an apple cider mill. We were able to go for a little tour of the place and see the cider mill and pick some apples. I would've liked to pick peaches but I think we'll have to go back for that another time.
Our hayride




Maren slept through the whole experience, covering her eyes when we tried to wake her up.

Still sleeping

stretching a little

This may be sad to admit but, my kids have never eaten an apple whole like you see here. Since they were babies and I cut them up and pealed them they've never wanted them any other way.
I am proud to say that they both ate a whole apple skins and all! And Garrett, who will eat apples but they aren't his favorite exclaimed, " Mom I love these apples, they are way better than at the store. Can I have another one?"
Wow!
I am proud to say that they both ate a whole apple skins and all! And Garrett, who will eat apples but they aren't his favorite exclaimed, " Mom I love these apples, they are way better than at the store. Can I have another one?"
Wow!

This will likely be Garrett's last year participating full time in his playgroup. Next year he will be in school all day, where his friends will be starting kindergarten. We've had so much fun with this group of friends. Kids, moms and families have been growing together. Even if we don't do playgroup forever I know we've all made some life long friends!

I miss apple picking so much. There's nothing around here! Enjoy! And Maren, adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete