Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cover girl!

So I got Embrie's 8/9 mo. pictures taken. It was supposed to be 8mo. but she is two weeks away from 9mo. I think they turned out pretty cute but of course I think she is down right adorable. I just can't believe how fast this year is going by. I swear she was just born.


best smile
just a sweet face

the 8x10 we got





Princess Embrie

I also took some pictures in their Halloween costumes. Now here are the rules to viewing these:
1- you cannot laugh at their costumes! :< (see previous post about sewing maching challenged)
2- you can laugh at how cute they lookin their costumes ;)
3- if you want to think the cosutmes are cute I will not stop you ;P
If you cannot tell what they are I will tell you they are ghosts.



We only got 1 shot of them both happy before Embrie realized who was with her and started thinking: "Are you kidding me you let this kid near me again? you know he's gonna do something to me!"
And actually Garrett was a very good boy during the whole thing! (hmm. . . I wonder if bribing him with getting a beef jerky at Maverik had anything to do with that.)


I love these kids!

4 comments:

  1. i am a firm believer in bribery for pictures. i promised both my boys a car if they smiled nice. i might have also promised them some hershey kisses... maybe. i'm sure at some further time i will have to pay them as well. anything for a good shot, in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures and I love the costumes! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so good on their costumes! They turned out great! I LOVE Embry's pictures! So cute!!! You have such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is a DOLL! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete